Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Message From: Terry Young / T-Fly


I Terry Young Reg.# 02368-424 do respectfully request that Warden Gutierrez be investigated for Racial Discrimination against African American Inmates here at F.C.I. 1 Victorville. Pursuant to the Bureau of Prisons Program Statement 1210.21. I am requesting the office of Internal Affairs (O.I.A.) conduct an investigation in accordance with the standard of Employee Misconduct Program Statement 551.90."Discrimination against Inmates" based on Race in conjunction with violations of Federal Laws Title 18 U.S.C. 1001 (a) Fraud and False Statements, and Title 18 U.S.C. 371 Conspiracy to commit offense or to defraud the United States.

The Warden has implemented a system that requires Executive Staff, and Unit Team members alike to falsify, conceal and cover up the mass increase of illegal immigrants by listing them in "Sentry" as White Legal Americans. When in fact they are illegal immigrants with Hispanic Sur Names. These fraudulent entries in the sentry system is created to conceal the racial imbalance of Hispanics being 10 to 1 in favor of Hispanics. Warden Gutierrez continues to engage in this unethical and reckless conduct in an effort to disrupt the orderly running of the institution by putting African American inmates in compromisable situations where their safety and security could easily be in jeopardy. Warden Gutierrez allows illegal immigrants to take Vocational Classes, and take most of the Jobs in Unicor, and every other Dept at F.C.I. 1. Unicor makes vehicles for the military, and border patrol. Is it now legal for Illegal Immigrants to work under Govt contracts?

This could also be a serious National Security Issue. The US has problems with border security, but now it's o.k. to allow illegal immigrants that are imprisoned for illegal entry to work on our Military Vehicles, and Border Patrol Vehicles? I wonder do the Tax Payers and Congressional Leaders know about this. The Warden condones disrespect, discrimination, and assaults against African American inmates. He also encourages Hispanic officers to allow discrimination and abuse. Furthermore, the Designation Center in Grand Prairie relies on this fraudulent "Sentry Data" to deny African Americans transfers to their region by reason of "Population Control".

These deceptive practices are part of a known Racial Discriminatory practice headed by the Warden here at F.C.I. Victorville 1. My transfer was denied which makes me a victim of this unethical practice and I now request an Investigation in this matter by the O.I.G., and the United States Attorney for the Central District of California. Also there should be no reason to retaliate for making this complaint if the Warden has a legal and justifiable reason for concealing the true identity of these Illegal Immigrants.

I have a Constitutional right under the First Amendment to address this grievance affecting myself. I'm a 3 Time Honorably Decorated U.S. Army Veteran, considered a Role Model Inmate, No Infractions in over 16 years incarceration, Superior Programmer, and My Unit Team Approved of my transfer.

The only reason I'm being denied a transfer appears to be because of discrimination, and fraud. My father recently passed on 30th of Nov 2012. I'm thousands of miles away from my family. Retaliation in any form shall be reported to the Attorney General Inspector General's Office, and Senator Dick Durbin. Any attempt to destroy or alter the data or records that could validate these claims shall be in violation of Title 18 U.S.C 1506 "Obstruction of Justice". All violations of Federal Laws mentioned in this complaint carries a maximum sentence of not more than Five years imprisonment.

C.C. US Senator Dick Durbin
C.C. US Attorney Central District of California C.C. O.I.G C.C. Director Bureau of Prisons
Like ·